Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions. The company’s groundbreaking technologies help power the top software providers in numerous verticals, including hospitality, retail, F&B, e-commerce, lodging, gaming, and many more. Shift4’s family of software brands includes Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS — with additional integrations to 300+ POS/PMS systems across every industry. With an expansive global footprint that includes eight offices across the U.S. and Europe and over 8,000 sales partners, the company securely processes more than a billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year. For additional information, visit www.shift4.com.
We are currently seeking a Business Intelligence Engineer to join a growing internal Information Technology team. The position requires 5+ years of prior experience as a data analyst or architect. As a BI Engineer, you will report to the BI Architect and help design and maintain the flow of information and analytics to the entire organization via data feeds, Tableau and Qlikview dashboards, and ad-hoc reports.
- Perform complex business analysis to help drive organizational decision-making
- Complete root cause analysis and provide recommendations to senior leadership to address opportunities
- Develop automated metrics that will give senior business leaders insight into the performance of their respective teams and the organization as a whole
- Develop and maintain Tableau dashboards
- Develop and maintain Qlikview Data Marts
- Contribute to and enforce the use of the organization's Data Dictionary
- Develop key metrics and shared goals that determine success for a particular area
- Take on shared ownership of the weekly organizational metrics scorecard
- 5+ years of professional experience in business intelligence or a related field
- Experience working with large data sets and software such as Qlik, Tableau, Microstrategy, AWS Quicksight, etc.
- Experience with AWS data services such as Redshift, Athena, Glue, S3, etc.
- Strong SQL proficiency (T-SQL, MySQL, and Postgres)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor of Science degree and/or relevant work experience
We are looking for individuals that are extremely self-sufficient, available to work flexible hours, & hold themselves to the highest standards of professionalism. We will be evaluating candidates based on how they interview, prior experiences, functional knowledge, and references.
Shift4 Payments provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.