EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent and at least five years banking experience and/or experience within a financial institution, experience preferably in the area of Marketing, Digital Products or Online Support.
- Experience with Fiserv and NCR products preferred.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize job responsibilities while maintaining organization.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering policies, procedures and related programs.
- Must be bondable.
- Thorough knowledge of all banking regulations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office Products and have the ability to learn other programs.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee will operate in a general office environment, using office equipment such as a phone and a computer. The employee must have full range of motion and be able to bend, squat, and crawl when installing equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate as compared to a private office with light foot traffic and office equipment. The employee must be able and willing to interact frequently with the general public.
- Occasional travel, after-hours, and weekend work is required.