- Outgoing, friendly personality is essential!
- Bachelor's degree or 2 years of related experience; or equivalent in education and experience.
- Analytical and interpretive skills, and understand mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Refined oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems and address a variety of concrete variables.
- Ability to interpret mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference..
We offer a very competitive compensation plan including: above average hourly rate, monthly spiff incentives, benefits, and long term career opportunities within our company for the right individual! If this describes you and you're committed to developing a highly rewarding career, we want to hear from you!
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.