Recovery Network of Programs, Inc. (RNP), is a private, non-profit, social service agency which has been serving the Greater Bridgeport Community and Fairfield County area since 1972. RNP is dedicated to helping those living with substance use, mental health disorders, and homelessness. Our mission is to restore hope, health, and wellbeing for individuals and families in a recovery environment that embraces compassion, dignity, and respect.
The Center for Human Services (CHS) located in Stratford, Connecticut is a CARF accredited, Department of Public Health licensed, medication-assisted treatment program for opiate addicted persons utilizing prescribed methadone or buprenorphine/suboxone, and supportive counseling in conjunction with other support and referral services. The persons served attend individual counseling to address drug use/abuse, personal/family, employment, health, and legal issues. Group and family counseling, in addition to intensive outpatient services are offered to those who voluntarily seek additional support. Clients at CHS also have access to psychiatric care.
Hours: Monday - Friday 5:00am to 1:00pm, Occasional Saturdays
- Conducts screening, intake, orientation and multi-dimensional assessment of clients to obtain information concerning substance abuse and medical history or other pertinent information.
- Implements therapeutic treatment using approved methods of planning, counseling, case management and crisis intervention to assist clients in overcoming substance abuse disorders and other co-occurring issues.
- Consults with medical doctor, Psychiatric staff or other specialists concerning treatment plan and amends plan as directed.
- Provides information and education to individuals, families and groups concerning substance abuse and mental health disorders (co-occurring disorder).
- Refers clients to supportive services to supplement treatment and counseling.
- Prepares and maintains records on assigned caseload and issues reports.
- Understanding of and ability to provide integrated care for individuals with co-occurring disorders.
- Assumes all other appropriate duties as deemed necessary by the supervisor.