Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions, powering the top point-of-sale and software providers across numerous verticals, including Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Lodging, Gaming, Retail and e-Commerce. This includes the companys Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS brands, as well as over 300 additional software integrations in virtually every industry. With eight offices across the U.S. and Europe, 7,000 sales partners and three state-of-the-art data centers, the company securely processes over 1 billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year. For additional information, visit www.shift4.com.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Job Title: Integration Analyst
Job Location: Allentown, PA
Employment Type: Full Time Salary
Job Description: Through teamwork and individual project management, you will be part of a project-oriented team that will execute hardware, software, and payment projects.
- Testing new applications/hardware/software to ensure functional requirements are met
- Develop workflow, monitor performance, and observe utilization of both software and physical hardware
- Create detailed documentation and articulate instructions to a variety of people
- Maintain aggressive timelines for assigned projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with technical team members across brands
- Assisting with troubleshooting escalated tickets from all departments
- Maintain and organize equipment, POS system set ups, lab records, projects tools, etc
- Self-motivated and independent work ethic, with the desire to train and assist others
- Strong attention to detail
- Work independently with minimal direction
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to handle stress, prioritize tasks and work under shifting deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Google suite (Drive, Sheets, Docs)
- Ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to quickly self-teach with a focus on hardware, software, and payment products
- Ability to remain organized but flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Flexibility in a dynamically changing environment, acknowledging urgency when necessary
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent preferred
- Any Certification is beneficial, but not required (Microsoft, Oracle, Linux, Cisco, PMI, etc.)
- Experience in payment processing systems
- Experience with customer based interactions
- Experience with POS hardware and software
- 2+ years Technical Support/ troubleshooting experience preferred
- Ability to document test cases, expected outcomes, and processes
Shift4 Payments provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.