Core Bank is an accomplished Community Bank located in the Greater Omaha, NE and Kansas City, KS areas. We are not a mere collection of buildings or a place just to work or manage money we are a community of friends, neighbors and partners in making life just a little bit better. Our culture - what we call our Recipe for Awesome - creates an environment that's a great place to bank - and a great place to work. It ensures we grow together, learn together, and have fun doing it.
At Core Bank, our Vision is to be a truly remarkable company that just happens to be a bank. And, if you just happen to want to work somewhere truly remarkable, then we'd love to get to know you. To learn more about what makes us - us, explore www.corebankcareers.com.
We are looking for a talented, professional, and driven individual for our Healthcare Relationship Manager position in Omaha!
At Core Bank, Healthcare Relationship Manager are Passionate - they want nothing more than to offer customers an experience that will delight and surprise.
The Healthcare Relationship Manager's primary focus will be the acquisition of new business as well as management of an existing portfolio of customers. The Healthcare Relationship Manager role acts as a concierge for all client needs, with an emphasis in the Healthcare market segment, and is well-versed with access to varying product suites such as: Treasury Services and Commercial Lending. The Healthcare Relationship Manager will emphasize healthcare practices in their business development activities. The Healthcare Relationship Manager must consistently network in the community, cultivate centers of influence, work with existing customers to expand relationships, and conduct direct prospecting to the desired market segment. The Healthcare Relationship Manager will partner cross-functionally for new opportunity as client needs dictate.
The responsibilities of the Healthcare Relationship Manager are to:
- Developing a pipeline of prospects in the desired market segment with a focus on private healthcare practices.
- Conducting pricing comparisons and drafting/presenting proposals
- Conducting product demonstrations
- Leading discovery conversation with prospects and clients, seeking referral opportunities across departments
- Creating and executing a customer maintenance program geared towards the targeted market segment
- Partnering cross-functionally with Relationship Managers from Construction, Commercial, Wealth Management, and Treasury Services to build a pipeline of prospective clients
- Manage overall relationship profitability and ensure profitable development and management of the portfolio assigned
- Participating in community and professional activities to enhance the bank image and expand personal referral network
- Attending conferences, trade shows, and/or continuing education
- Participate in strategy development and product recommendations that meet the needs of the target client base.