Core Bank is an accomplished Community Bank located in the Greater Omaha, NE and Kansas City, KS areas. We are not a mere collection of buildings or a place just to work or manage money we are a community of friends, neighbors and partners in making life just a little bit better. Our culture - what we call our Recipe for Awesome - creates an environment that's a great place to bank - and a great place to work. It ensures we grow together, learn together, and have fun doing it.
At Core Bank, our Vision is to be a truly remarkable company that just happens to be a bank. And, if you just happen to want to work somewhere truly remarkable, then we'd love to get to know you. To learn more about what makes us - us, explore www.corebankcareers.com.
We are looking for a talented, professional, and driven individual for our Professional Executive Relationship Manager position in Omaha!
At Core Bank, Professional Executive Relationship Manager's are Passionate - they want nothing more than to offer customers an experience that will delight and surprise.
The Professional Executive Relationship Manager's primary focus will be the acquisition of new business as well as management of an existing portfolio of customers. The Professional Executive Relationship Manager role acts as a concierge for all client needs, is well-versed in all aspects of banking, and own requests in product suites such as: Consumer Lending, Mortgage Lending, and consumer banking as needed. The Professional Executive Relationship Manager will serve as the single point of contact for all needs of physicians and high net worth individuals. The Professional Executive Relationship Manager must consistently network in the community, cultivate centers of influence, work with existing customers and partners to expand relationships, and conduct direct prospecting to the desired market segment. The Professional Executive Relationship Manager may partner cross-functionally for new opportunity as client needs dictate.
The responsibilities of the Professional Executive Relationship Manager are to:
- Individually developing a pipeline of prospects in the desired market segment including high net worth individuals and physicians which includes MD, DO, and DDS.
- Conducting pricing comparisons and drafting/presenting proposals
- Conducting product demonstrations
- Leading discovery conversation with prospects and clients, seeking referral opportunities across departments
- Participating in community and professional activities to enhance the bank image and expand personal referral network
- Handling consumer loan and deposit account requests, modifications, and servicing
- Working with mortgage lenders to onboard physician relationships.
- Creating and executing a customer maintenance program geared towards the targeted market segment often in conjunction with various business line partners
- Partnering cross-functionally with Relationship Managers from Construction, Commercial, Wealth Management, and Treasury Services to identify opportunity in existing portfolio as well as prospecting activities.
- Manage overall relationship profitability and ensure profitable development and management of the portfolio assigned