EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance, or equivalent experience.
- 5 - 10 years of commercial banking experience.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough knowledge of credit and credit quality.
- Thorough knowledge of bank products and services.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups in managing customer relationships.
- Excellent internal customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to make one-on-one and group presentations.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of all applicable Regulations that pertain to this position is required.
- Knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering policies, procedures and related programs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office Products and other Database software.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee will primarily operate in a general office environment, using office equipment such as a phone and a computer. The employee will also work in various client locations, which could have varying environments. Limited travel maybe required, including overnight travel.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate as compared to a private office with light foot traffic and office equipment. However, when traveling or at client locations, the employee may be exposed to significant noise, weather, and other discomfort. The employee must be able and willing and able to interact frequently with the general public.