$250 Signing Bonus and FREE Gym Membership!
- For new Employees
- $250 after 3 month of employment
The St. Louis Jewish Community Center (the J) has been providing excellent experiences in health & wellness, early childhood and adult education, sports and recreation, camping, Jewish and cultural experiences for the entire community for over 140 years. Members and program participants enjoy access to state-of-the-art facilities and programs. Employees enjoy a large range of benefits, including a complimentary membership! The Js commitment to diversity and equity is ongoing, and our culture is warm and inclusive of all, regardless of faith. Employees are safe being who they are at work. We invite you to be a part of our amazing team and community.
Provide exemplary customer service for all internal and external agency constituents by assisting visitors/ members of the J as well as provide for the safety and well-being of patrons throughout the facilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Say, hi to all incoming members and guests and greet them with enthusiasm. Efficiently check members in, provide them with guidance as required, and direct guests to the Sales Team.
- Proactively engage guests to convert to members. Facilitate campus tours, ensure applications are properly completed, verify status, and take pictures for membership cards. Serve as liaison between members and program areas.
- Answer multi-line telephone system: answer a variety of questions regarding programs and classes offered, center operations, etc. Must develop in-depth knowledge of agency offerings and core activities.
- Accept reservations/registrations for classes, services (massage), programs, and courts. Add registrants to appropriate rosters and process payments as necessary.
- Ensure that workspace and equipment are cleaned on a regular basis. Use proper materials and safety apparatus, as needed, to successfully complete said task.
- Report any and all deficiencies and/or issues to the appropriate supervisor utilizing prescribed communication tools and method. Learn and follow all J procedures regarding accidents, emergencies, and incidents.
- Respond to member and guest queries about programs, services, and various pieces of equipment and their utilization and operation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.