Earn bonuses and get paid weekly !
What does Trademark offer?
Competitive pay, generous bonuses, and the flexibility of a part-time schedule for those that choose to join us on a less than full-time.
For those that choose a full-time path, Trademark also offers medical, dental, and vision insurance,
401k, generous incentive programs for select positions, and more.
More importantly, Trademark offers to all the support of a team, including management, that is actively engaged in exceeding the expectations of our clients and co-workers, collaborating every day to improve, and treating each other with respect and compassion.
Additionally, with seven venues across the local area, Trademark offers not only consistent, stable opportunities to work, but also plentiful opportunities to grow and develop with a growing company eager to develop and promote top performers.
About This Role
The Security team ensures that the safety service at every event exceeds client and organizational expectations. Individuals in this role have a keep eye for detail and are expected to anticipate and resolve trouble before it starts and resolving any issues quickly by exercising their observational skills combined with a knowledge of company policy. Additionally, this role provides friendly and efficient service to all venue guests partnering with the management and bartending teams to protect the safety and well-being of all. Energy, enthusiasm, an eye for detail, and passion for the work, the people, and the clients are key to achieving success in this role.
Key Responsibilities may Include:
- Patrol the venue as needed, checking for unsafe conditions, hazards, unauthorized persons, and other security risks
- Respond to incidents including, but not limited to, fire, medical emergencies, inclement weather, and safety violations according to company policy and prevailing safety regulations
- Partner with on-site management to immediately resolve any security issues
- Assist in the handling and on-site transport of alcohol as needed
- Complete incident reports as needed
- Provide a great atmosphere for our guests and co-workers
- Minimum 2 years working in security or law enforcement
- Minimum of 1 year in a client-facing service or hospitality role
- California Security Guard card required
- Ability to stand or walk for up to eight (8) hours or more in a fast-paced environment requiring movement and the ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish and English) language skills preferred
About Trademark Venues
For more than 20 years, Trademark Venues and its team have provided the best in premier weddings in Southern California. Starting with one venue in 2000, Trademark Venues has grown to seven wedding venues, a beautiful client services hub, and a gorgeous garden wholesale center. We are pleased to have the ability to offer these venues and services to our wonderful clients for their special events. Just as importantly, we are pleased that our growth enabled us to employ more than 200 area people and contribute to programs supporting our communities.