Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelors degree from a four-year college or university required
- Degree or certificate in library science required, Masters preferred
- Experience in school environment preferred
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work and communicate well with all levels of faculty and staff
- Ability to work and communicate well with students and their parents
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Flexibility, maturity and a sense of humor
- Proficient at working in a Microsoft Windows environment, using Office, including Outlook; ability to master common automated systems for record keeping, and confidently learn new technology; experience with school-focused technology is a plus
Compensation & Benefits
Starting salary range is $54,500 - $63,500.
University Prep offers a comprehensive and generous benefits package intended to support and promote the health and well-being, work/life balance, and financial security of our faculty, staff, and their families. Please find more details on our careers page.
To apply, click on Apply Now, complete our online employment application, and upload your résumé and a cover letter telling us why you are interested in and qualified for this position.
Position open until filled. No phone calls or drop-ins please.
Thank you for your interest in University Prep and this position.
University Prep does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, creed, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran's status, disability, use of a trained service animal, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to admissions and administration of all its programs, as well as to all areas of employment.