The Bank of Washington is seeking a fulltime Universal Banker that will project a professional and welcoming image while facilitating the delivery of financial services and products.
- Building a relationship with our customers
- Teaching our customers about our products and services
- Anticipating our customers’ needs
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a passion for customers and a community mindset
- Cultivate strong customer relationships
- Are always willing to go above and beyond for the customers
- Enjoy serving customers and making them smile
- Are enthusiastic about technology
- Enjoy teaching others how to use technology
- Embrace proactive problem solving
- Maintain a positive personality and mindset
- Continually strive to grow business
Preferred Education, Experience, Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Employee is responsible and accountable for the establishment and following of procedures to ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory rules and regulations.
- Bank of Washington will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can perform the essential functions of a job.
Bank of Washington is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.