Ingo Money is the money mobility company. We conceive, create and deliver innovative payments and risk management technologies that make money movement easy, instant and safe for our clients and their customers.
We power instant digital account transfers, mobile check deposit, retail cash deposits, and disbursements and payouts of all kinds—payroll, commissions and tips, rebates and incentives, insurance claims, loan proceeds, legal settlements, bill payment and more. And we are launching the industry’s first open-platform p2p service.
We provide senders and recipients with unmatched choice in how they pay and get paid; and we operate the industry’s biggest and best payments gateway to bridge the gap between old payment methods and new ones.
We also protect our clients from the risk of real-time money movement with proprietary, network-wide risk and fraud AI, authentication tools, real-time transactional underwriting and funds guarantees.
Bottom line: Ingo Money is transforming the way fintechs, banks and businesses move money!
The Director of Marketing will support the company's Sales revenue and growth goals for its Money Mobility services. This position is responsible for understanding the unique drivers, influencers and interrelationships inherent in the payment ecosystem and translating that knowledge into targeted marketing, demand creation strategies and results-driven plans. This position is responsible for working with internal stakeholders supporting Sales and Account Management and external resources to execute plan deliverables, campaigns shows/events, and programs.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide highly skilled marketing and demand creation advice, assistance and execution.
- Drive lead generation campaigns tied to business growth objectives.
- Manage marketing budget.
- Plan, develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies and programs across the company.
- Lead marketing team initiatives to deploy and communicate new products / new services / new markets.
- Manage agency and supplier relationships.
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotional activities including print, online, electronic media, tradeshow booth displays, etc.
- Provide consistency of message and Ingo Money image.
- Work directly with the Sales and Account Management on development and deployment of programs to support customer acquisitions and retention.
- Work closely with Sales to develop and launch campaigns driven at attracting quality prospects.
- Support other departments as necessary in other marketing strategic initiatives.
- Represents Company at tradeshows and events.
- Proven track record for increased lead generation programs and results
- Minimum of 5 -7 years of relevant experience and a track record of leading and developing marketing and other cross-functional teams (includes show management, use of SFDC/Hubspot, email and social channel marketing)
- Team oriented approach
- Experience in website marketing and communications
- Ability to establish a clear vision and effectively influence others to achieve results
- Proven ability to understand consumer needs, uncover new insights, and translate this learning into successful concepts/launches
- Strong copywriting and copyediting skills
- Demonstrated hands-on success in developing and executing profitable integrated marketing programs
- Possess superior skills in using information-based marketing and analytics to generate more successful marketing and sales campaigns
- Experience in managing professional advertising, media planning and strategic marketing planning
- Demonstrated success in strategic relationship management, project management and negotiations