Creative Thinkers, Data Geeks & Digital Experts – Location3 is a digital marketing agency that delivers enterprise-level strategy with local market activation. Founded in 1999 and located in the heart of Denver, Location3 has a staff of 55+ full-time employees who develop and execute digital marketing strategies for global, national and local brands. More than half of Location3’s client base has worked with the agency for at least three years, as Location3 improves the digital performance of client partners in industries such as Travel & Hospitality, Education, Healthcare, Restaurants, Retail, Financial Services, Telecomm, Franchise Systems and more.
Location3 is looking for passionate people who want to work with a performance-driven company. We emphasize working hard to bring our clients the results they seek, and celebrating those wins together in a positive and fun work environment. We believe collaboration is key to driving outcomes, and our open office environment contributes to that goal. We also believe that bonding is equally important, and our company golf day, ski day, and monthly town hall happy hours work to create synergy among colleagues and teams. On top of working and playing hard together, we also offer a very competitive benefits package, complete with medical, dental, vision, 401K, a deeply discounted gym membership, generous paid time off, and an EcoPass.
We are looking for a seasoned and dynamic Paid Search Marketing Manager who will be accountable for channel strategy and day-to-day management of client campaigns. This person will be responsible for the overall portfolio performance and will aid in the integration of Pay-Per-Click data into other services across the account team.
- Day-to-day optimization and monitoring of assigned accounts, with a specialized focus on direct response and performance
- Ongoing recommendations for campaign growth, enhancement, and innovations
- Responsible for implementing client PPC strategy and identifying tactics necessary for the proper management of campaigns
- Assists in managing client relationships by balancing their day-to-day needs and their long-term objectives
- Compilation of performance results on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis with analysis for client presentations
- Analyzing and researching the target audience's character, purchasing and media habits, and using that research to develop a media strategy
- Remaining on top of the search industry
- Collaborating with other departments within the company
- Establishing priorities and providing detailed goals, expectations and performance standards
- Relates important decisions and actions to the big picture