Contributes to the success of 1st Security Bank by greeting callers and visitors warmly and directing them to the proper channel either in person or on the phone. Actively demonstrates the Bank’s commitment to WOW our customers and each other. Provides thorough, accurate and timely disposition of requests, ensuring exceptional customer service. Responds to queries by phone, email and written correspondence.
- Serves as first point of contact and host for all visitors to the Bank. Greets guests with a smile, attends to their needs and directs guests to the proper destination.
- Answers, directs/redirects calls to the appropriate party.
- Orders appraisals, flood, escrow and prepares file for processing
- Responds to inquiries about the Bank; supplies information to the general public, clients and customers.
- Performs back-up administrative and clerical support duties for Home Lending team, including drafting correspondence, managing calendars and scheduling appointments.
- Receives and disburses mail, deliveries and manages vendor relationships.
- Maintains a tidy and professional reception area.
- Manages conference call function.
- Performs others duties as assigned.