Training and Experience:
High school diploma or GED required, AA degree preferred. At least one (1) year of experience working in a medical office or similar environment required. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office. Experience with electronic health records preferred. Experience with eClinicalWorks a plus.
Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Broad cultural competency and excellent customer service skills. Knowledge of electronic health records preferred. Knowledge of insurance plans/Medi-Cal/Medicare strongly preferred. Experience with eClinicalWorks a plus.
- Maintain an organized workstation
- Communicate effectively and consistently verbally and in writing.
- Exhibit strong telephone etiquette.
- Maintain a courteous and professional nature.
- Be punctual and exhibit strong time management skills.
- Utilize excellent computer and typing skills.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
This is primarily an office position that requires only occasional bending, reaching, stooping, lifting, and moving of office materials weighing 25 pounds or less. The position requires daily use of a personal computer and requires entering, viewing, and revising text and graphics on the computer terminal and on paper.
Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/female/disability/veteran.