$250 Signing Bonus and FREE Gym Membership!
- For new Employees
- $250 after 3 month of employment
The St. Louis Jewish Community Center (the J) has been providing excellent experiences in health & wellness, early childhood and adult education, sports and recreation, camping, Jewish and cultural experiences for the entire community for over 140 years. Members and program participants enjoy access to state-of-the-art facilities and programs. Employees enjoy a large range of benefits, including a complimentary membership! The Js commitment to diversity and equity is ongoing, and our culture is warm and inclusive of all, regardless of faith. Employees are safe being who they are at work. We invite you to be a part of our amazing team and community.
Production Assistants provide support to adults with developmental disabilities as they participate in Theatre Unlimited at the JCC.
- Provide support to adults with developmental disabilities as they participate in Theatre Unlimited which can include identifying and making accommodations to activities to allow for full participation, facilitation of transitions or sensory breaks, assistance with personal care needs, appropriate management of crisis situations related to behavior or health, etc.
- Work cooperatively with the Director and Musical Director of Theatre Unlimited.
- Complete progress notes thoroughly on designated participants goals throughout the entire program (including show dates).
- Ensure each participant signs in and out of each practice and assist with follow up with those who are absent.
- Attend all technical rehearsals and show dates, as well as trainings and meetings as required.
- Together with the Director ensure all materials are gathered and put away after rehearsals and performances. Ensure any materials that must be returned are accounted for.
- Maintain good attendance and have reliable transportation.
- Follow all JCC rules, regulations, and standards.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.