CROSSINGS COMMUNITY CHURCH
In 1959 a group of people were ready to serve Oklahoma City and love its people just like Jesus did. Nothing has changed. Today, the legacy of Crossings Community Church (Crossings or CCC) continues as we:
Live by faith. Be a voice of hope. Are known by love.
CROSSINGS STUDENT MINISTRY
Bottom line: We want our community of students to continue following Jesus after high school ends. We are equipping students to be independently dependent on Christ. We want them to be Christ-Centered Kingdom Workers no matter where they go or what they do.
Crossings Students staff is excited to be a teaching environment for potential pastors or lay leader volunteers. We do the following for our interns:
- Pastor the heart.
- Coach with accountability.
- Develop professionally.
What an Intern does:
- Support Crossings Students Pastors and Staff.
- Connect students with staff and small group leaders.
- Internships are short term ministry experiences. Connect students to the long term adults.
- Work for the Kingdom.
- Treat every assignment as if it is your legacy. No task is too small.
Skills Required for Position
- Positive and get-it-done attitude.
- Values collaboration, clarity and unity.
- Goal setting/driven and a self-starter.
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
Education and Experience
- Interns should have at least completed their second year of college and pursuing or finished a degree in student ministry or the like.
- Assist in maintaining the highest possible ministry standards and professional ethics in accordance with the goals, Purpose Statement, and Core Values of Crossings Community Church.
- Support the leadership of CCC, contributing to the spirit of unity among the staff and congregation.
- Represent Crossings in civic and ministry-related efforts as approved.
- Complete any other tasks as may be assigned to fulfill the role and responsibilities of this position
Summer Internships begin in May and are generally full-time.
Fall Internships begin in August and are generally part-time.
Crossings Community Church, as a religious organization, reserves the right to hire based on religion.