Recovery Network of Programs, Inc. (RNP), is a private, non-profit, social service agency which has been serving the Greater Bridgeport Community and Fairfield County area since 1972. RNP is dedicated to helping those living with substance use, mental health disorders, and homelessness. Our mission is to restore hope, health, and wellbeing for individuals and families in a recovery environment that embraces compassion, dignity, and respect.
New Prospects - located in Bridgeport, Connecticut is uniquely positioned to offer gender-specific co-occurring enhanced intensive residential services to adult men and women. This program is designed to provide services for individuals who are experiencing difficulties stabilizing their substance abuse and mental health issues and seek short-term intensive treatment of approximately 30 days. Individual, family, and psychiatric services are provided on-site. The program accepts men and women age eighteen and up who are assessed with high severity of mental health symptoms who may also require medication-assisted treatment support with methadone or suboxone.
- Creates and maintains a positive work environment with a focus on developing team integration and motivating/supporting staff whenever possible.
- Directs and supervises Clinical Coordinator and Admissions Coordinator in daily operations of the department.
- Trains and supervises personnel engaged in providing co-occurring, integrated clinical care and confers with staff to implement policies and regulations.
- Utilizes principles of integrated care, appropriate management techniques, team building, crisis management, risk assessment & evaluation.
- Identifies, initiates, and ensures completion of projects for continuous system improvement.
- Compiles, prepares and submits reports in a timely manner.
- Assists in budget preparation and monitors revenues and expenditures.
- Takes active role in the development of long-range planning, quality improvement and assurance efforts.
- Acts as a liaison and educator to the community and professional organizations.
- Represents RNP at all co-occurring State-wide meetings.
- Adheres to all DDCAT-E, DPH, CARF and DMHAS standards of care.
- Provides clinical on-call supervision and oversight.
- Assumes all other appropriate duties as deemed necessary by the supervisor.