Operation of light motorized equipment to maintain the golf course and landscape surrounding, working under the direct supervision of the Assistant Superintendents or Foreman.
- Hand rake and maintain bunkers.
- Rake and blow leaves of playing surfaces.
- Operates walk-behind equipment.
- Help in drainage projects.
- Mow greens, tees, collars, and approaches and other areas not accessible with gang mowers.
- Weed removal in golfing and surround areas.
- Hand watering.
- Irrigation repair and maintenance.
- Clean equipment daily after use.
Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the company as requested by the supervisor.