- Bachelor’s Degree in behavioral sciences or related field required, including but not limited to social work or psychology, from an accredited college or university.
- Must have at least 2,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of services to persons, preferably adults, recovering from mental illness or combination of equivalent experience and training.
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours in order to meet the needs of the participants.
- Demonstrated understanding of the recovery philosophy and recovery oriented behavioral health services, or willingness to learn recovery principles.
- Experience with and/or commitment to working in a diverse, continuum of services in a fast-paced, growing organization.
- Experience with and/or a demonstrated commitment to developing and delivering culturally responsive services.
- Ability to work independently with participants in home or community settings.
- Previous work experience in a behavioral health setting, especially with programs serving individuals with dual diagnoses..
- Prior experience in a culturally diverse environment.
SALARY: DOQ, Competitive
BENEFITS INCLUDE: Avivo offers competitive salaries and compensation, including a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include a generous PTO policy and company observed holidays as well as health and dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a retirement savings plan. Health insurance coverage is also available for domestic partners, in addition to other optional benefits.
HOW TO APPLY: Please provide a letter of interest and resume highlighting your experiences and qualifications through our website at https://avivomn.org If you have questions on your application, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Avivo is a nonprofit organization which serves over 15,000 Minnesotans each year, helping them achieve recovery, employment, and career advancement. We believe everyone deserves the chance to live well and work well. Avivo provides chemical and mental health services, career and technical education, and employment services at locations in the Twin Cities and greater Minnesota. Avivo employees help individuals transform their lives – move out of poverty, find treatment and achieve recovery, end homelessness, train for and start careers, and secure jobs. At Avivo, employees experience worthwhile work and professional growth as part of a vibrant and diverse workforce. You have direct and positive impact in people’s lives and are a part of make lasting change in our community! avivomn.org
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Avivo is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, promote and transfer qualified persons into all job classifications regardless of race, gender, religion, skin color, national origin or ancestry, physical disability (including pregnancy) or mental disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, legally protected medical condition, family care status, marital status, veteran status, or genetic characteristics.