ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
The Logistics Operations Engineer (LOE) assists in improving warehouse efficiencies, operations, and techniques. The LOE supports our distribution center in managing projects, technology applications, material handling systems, facility planning, labor management and procedures, to ensure that business and objectives are achieved.
- Review and analyse current distribution center environments and production information to understand current methods and activities; including but is not limited to production schedules, process flows, and engineering specs
- Responsible for the design and implementation of cost savings/improvement solutions for the distribution center in the areas of personnel, programs, equipment utilization and software solutions.
- Provide support for warehouse operations, provide technical training support – develop, update and maintain instructional documents and process instructions to assist in operations within the facility.
- Develop specific project plans, determining resource needs, evaluating operational requirements, setting priorities, developing and implementing operational best practices
- Manage and lead continuous improvement projects.
- Apply Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma tools and methodology in the implementation of operational excellence initiatives.
- Manage a portfolio of lean projects directed at reducing waste and improving quality to provide greater value while implementing such tools as 5S, KPI, SMED, VSM, and Kaizen.
- Drives the standardization of processes and the implementation of metrics and best practices.
- Implement a formal six sigma program that focuses on reducing process and product variation using tools such as SPC, Process Capability, Pareto analysis, Fishbone, SMEC, DOE.
- Assist in setting annual operational targets and help drive improvements to achieve those targets.
- Perform comprehensive statistical data analysis and ongoing development of reasonable expectations
- Develop safety committee and conduct training pertaining to Health, Safety and Environmental.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to handle and prioritize multiple high priority projects to meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Project Management Software
- Must be able to use independent judgement, discretion, and critical thinking.
- Adapts quickly to changing environment and able to solve problems creatively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills.