SUMMARY OF OVERALL PURPOSE
Perform a variety of preventative maintenance tasks, in addition to minor repair activities.
- Conduct general villa inspection and resolve obvious concerns and resolve basic issues.
- Operate all plumbing related equipment to ensure they are in proper order.
- Verify AC units are operating properly and set for optimum temperature.
- Perform drain maintenance as scheduled.
- Paint, caulk, patch, seal, knock down and apply orange peel to Villas and public buildings.
- Apply pest control. Assist in the removal of pests, as directed.
- Pressure wash outside common areas, sidewalks and villas.
- Maintain lighting in all buildings.
- Identify and provide solutions for safety concerns/issues.
- Perform minor repairs for plumbing, electrical and mechanical.
- Troubleshoot issues to identify source of problem and recommend solution.
- Maintain and repair landscaping.
- Perform repairs on landscaping sprinklers.
- Perform gutter cleaning from fallen debris of trees.
All other duties as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OUTSIDE THE NORMAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Able to work a flexible shift to meet department needs, this includes availability for days, nights, weekends and extended hours.
- Ability to lift 75lbs without assistance.
- Ability to work in small, confined, poorly lit or non-air-conditioned spaces or environment.
- Ability to repetitively reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling and stooping.
- Work in outdoor weather conditions.