Drive activities concerned with development, application, maintenance & improvement of the Quality Management System (QMS); presently IATF 16949. Directs supplier quality personnel to ensure conformance of inbound materials. Directs production quality personnel to ensure conformance of outbound products. Directs (dotted line) the IATF Program Manager (leader of cross-functional IATF team) in successful execution of audits & certifications. Works collaboratively with the Manufacturing Engineering team on continuous improvement initiatives related to product quality. Provide leadership in transforming quality management system and product quality across Reyco Granning.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works with the IATF Team to develop & improve procedures & forms for all supporting Quality Management system processes.
- Utilize root cause analysis (Practical Problem Solving or 8D) to address all gaps discovered during internal & external quality management audits.
- Participate & support root cause analysis (Practical Problem Solving or 8D) to address external & internal quality related problems.
- Using dFMEA & pFMEA tools has a clear understanding where the risks are. Actively leads initiatives to lower those risks and protect Reyco from field exposure associated with non-conformance.
- Establish quality control plans. Using dFMEA & pFMEA, identify critical control points where poka-yoke is required &/or data collection is necessary. Identify & execute sampling plans. Proactively reduce the frequency & costs of control plans as risk levels are lowered.
- Lead team members engaged in measuring, testing, & tabulating data concerning materials, product, or process quality and reliability.
- Manage gauges & actively seeks cost reduction as it relates to gauge acquisition, maintenance, & calibration.
- Follows policies and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met.
- Provides leadership & training for Quality auditors
- Works with customers and customer service to address product/process related quality concerns with focus on ensuring practices are consistent with documented procedures.
- Works closely as needed with production operators, manufacturing engineering, maintenance, sales, engineering, warranty/service, & supply chain.
- Drives quality improvement as part of everyday efforts.
Interested candidates are asked to visit our Careers page @ www.reycogranning.com and follow the instructions associated with the Director of Quality position. This position will remain posted until filled.
Reyco Granning LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. Reyco Granning LLC is committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting veterans and people with disabilities. If you need accommodation or assistance in using our website, please call (417) 466-2178 and request to speak to a human resource representative.