- High school diploma, GED or equivalent required. Some business classes, vocational/technical training preferred.
- Previous experience in a call center environment preferred
- Agent level campaign experience preferred
Demonstrated Knowledge and Skills:
- Skills in creating an atmosphere conducive to customer friendly relations by providing memorable, courteous, friendly and prompt customer service.
- Ability to show courtesy and respect to all customers and agents.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to identify problem issues and determine the appropriate course of action/redirection within department guidelines required to resolve issues in a tactful and professional manner.
- Ability to type 35 words per minute (WPM) and have knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Embodies commitment to organization’s core values and seeks ways to share it.
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information with discretion.
- Exercises good judgment.
- Work in an office environment with frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling of objects and materials up to 10 lbs.
- Extended periods of oral communication.
- Extended periods of time at keyboard or workstation.
- Frequent typing and operation of keyboard equipment such as computer, calculator, etc.
- Read/access forms, instructions and technical information. Will be working under tight deadlines.
- Frequent placing and turning motions such as sorting, filing and retrieving.
- May include twisting, bending or reaching.
- Must pass Level II background check
- Flexible Schedule – Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
This position may require employee to be legally blind to meet our State, Local or Federal contractual obligations. Employee must provide documentation from physician of legal blindness. Legal blindness is defined as: “Central visual acuity does not exceed 20/200 in the better eye with correcting lenses OR whose visual acuity, if better than 20/200, is accompanied by a limit to the field of vision in the better eye to such a degree that its widest diameter subtends an angle no greater than 20 degrees.” These conditions are based under the federal Javits-Wagner-O’Day work program for legally blind individuals.
All descriptions have been reviewed to ensure that only essential functions and basic duties have been included. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to be the minimal standards required to successfully perform the positions. In no instance, however, should the duties, responsibilities, and requirements delineated be interpreted as all-inclusive. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law