- Minimum of 5 years of industry specific experience.
- Must have proven track record working with applications listed in Responsibilities section.
- Additional industry or application specific certifications will be considered.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Azure.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Intune or equivalent MDM.
- Experience ensuring security compliance and developing data loss prevention policies.
- Knowledge and experience with Power BI and SQL for real-time reporting.
- Good communication and interpersonal relations skills.
- Capable of independent travel with valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage complex and ever-changing data.
- Ability to assess and solve problems, make decisions, and work independently as needed.
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with staff members at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to accept feedback from supervisors and peers.
- Ability to maintain positive presence in a fast paced, demanding, multi-service environment.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing service needs.
SALARY: DOQ, Competitive
BENEFITS: Avivo offers competitive salaries and compensation, including a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include a generous PTO policy and company observed holidays as well as health and dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a retirement savings plan. Health insurance coverage is also available for domestic partners, in addition to other optional benefits.
HOW TO APPLY: Please visit our website to submit your application and resume highlighting your experiences and qualifications at https://avivomn.org. If you have questions on your application, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Avivo serves an average of 15,000 Minnesotans each year, helping them achieve recovery, employment, and economic advancement. Founded in 1960, Avivo provides chemical and mental health services, career education, and employment services. We specialize in helping individuals and families who face personal or systemic barriers – poverty, homelessness, joblessness, chemical addiction or mental health concerns – achieve recovery and economic stability. We believe everyone deserves the chance to live well and work well. For more information, visit avivomn.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Avivo is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, promote and transfer qualified persons into all job classifications regardless of race, gender, religion, skin color, national origin or ancestry, physical disability (including pregnancy) or mental disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, legally protected medical condition, family care status, marital status, veteran status, or genetic characteristics.