Senior Manager/Manager/Senior Associate – Transaction Advisory Services
The Transaction Advisory team at Bennett Thrasher is seeking Senior and Manager candidates to join a dynamic, growing firm. Working as an individual or as a part of a team, the individual(s) will facilitate/lead buy-side, sell-side and related transaction advisory engagements.
Duties and responsibilities
- Works effectively in teams to provide quality service to clients
- Gains a comprehensive understanding of client operations, processes and business objectives, and utilizes that knowledge throughout engagements
- Communicates appropriately (both verbally and electronically) to clients and firm associates
- Understanding of fundamental accounting concepts and application of those concepts in the financial due diligence work.
- Ability to work across multiple projects under tight time frames while maintaining precision with our work product.
- Responsible for the development of financial data books, including ledger-level build up and trending of the income statement and balance sheet and related sub-schedules.
- Preparation of quality of earnings, cash proof, working capital, net debt and other ad-hoc financial analyses.
- Ability to manage and prepare data requests as well as tracking of key issues identified during the deal process.
- Coordination and facilitation of conference calls and management meetings with client and target companies.
- Copious note taking ability as well as project organization and management skills.
- Drafting of financial due diligence and related reports for clients.
- Effectively manages staff, as needed
- Contributes and supports new ideas on internal processes and client engagements
- Works with members of the engagement team and management to identify and resolve any client issues discovered during engagements
- Practices timely and effective communication to management and engagement team regarding performance, including any related obstacles
- Gives and receives feedback to minimize repeated errors and apply new concepts
- Takes ownership of assignments to ensure timely completion and professional development
- Comfortable interacting and leading discussions with peers, managers, and clients.
- Demonstrates integrity, objectivity and a high standard of ethics
- Participates in industry and community networking events to expand professional connections.