Asmodee North America (ANA) locally headquartered in Roseville, Minnesota is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles, such as CATAN, Arkham Horror, and Spot It, among many others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overaching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories.
Summary of Position
This role will be responsible for assisting in all accounts payable related duties of Asmodee North America.
- Timely and accurate processing of transactions with regards to vendor invoices, credits and cash payments.
- Analyze, problem solve and address any issues with vendor invoices and payments.
- Ensure accurate posting of voucher for vendors.
- Conduct vendor applications for all new vendors and establish credit terms.
- Monitor weekly vendor vouchers for payment and review.
- Maintain and update master vendor files, setup tax reporting classification (1099)s etc.
- Process all required business transactions with accuracy in all relevant systems.
- Weekly reporting of vendor issues to management team.
- Assist in accounting audits and special projects as directed or assigned by management.
- Associate of bachelors degree in finance or related field encouraged.
- One to two (1-2) years experience handling accounts payable.
- Unwavering attention to detail.
- Must be well organized to manage daily workflow.
- Ability to ask questions clearly and confidently.
- Willingness to voice concerns and suggestions for process improvements.
- Ability to work with a team, and independently.
- Ability to reconcile accounting discrepancies and recognize anomalies.
- Keen ability to pick up ERP systems and strong excel skills.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
Asmodee is an equal opportunity employer. We strive for and celebrate a diverse team in our effort to carry out our company values of honesty, integrity and fairness.