- Applicants can be a fully-certified or provisional Certified Recovery Peer Advocate (CRPA) or be highly motivated to train as a CRPA.
- High school diploma or equivalency required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Experience and/or desire to work with a culturally diverse population in an addiction service setting.
- We seek talented, dedicated individuals from all walks of life who possess a strong commitment to this mission. Relevant personal experience is a plus.
Travel Requirements: Travel throughout the Bronx, Manhattan, and Queens is required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities and requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensing, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Fortune Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of conviction history, race, religion/creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status or marital status.