- High School diploma, GED or equivalent required.
- Bachelors Degree in health sciences is preferred.
- Training as a Surgical Technologist is preferred.
- Previous training in tissue recovery or similar clinical experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of anatomy and aseptic technique necessary.
- Surgical experience preferred.
- The individual must commit to and provide 18-22 available call shifts per 6 week on call schedule.
- Requires a valid drivers license and access to an insured automobile or the ability to arrive and depart from work and work related functions at expected times.
- Requires access to a computer or other device with internet capability in order to access LifeCenter Northwest e-mail account and intranet portal.
- Requires personal cell phone for immediate access during scheduled on call shifts.
- Travel is essential to this position; consequently, the employee must be prepared to travel by automobile and airplane and be available to mobilize within 2 hours of case notification.
- Work is normally performed in an office or hospital setting as well as other business environments. Generally, working conditions have exposure to bio-hazardous materials.
Based on considerations of various state requirements within our service area, Organ Procurement Organization industry practices, our hospital and community partner requirements, and our commitment to the safety of our people and communities, LifeCenter Northwest has made the decision to require members of our workforce to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by October 18, 2021.
Proof of vaccination, or applicable medical or religious exemption will be required as a condition of employment upon offer. For those that need to complete the vaccination series, start dates will be adjusted.
LifeCenter Northwest is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.