QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proven Leadership skills in supervising and managing associates.
- Successful account management experience.
- Aligning Performance for Success; Business Acumen; Strategic Decision Making; Sales Coaching; Leading Through Vision and Values; Executive Disposition; Communication; Building Trust; Building a Successful Team; Driving for Results; Innovative Thinker
- Administration and Management - Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Analytical/Critical Thinking - The ability to gather and organize information using a logical and systematic process; recognize patterns and relationships in complex data; examine data to identify implications, problems and draw appropriate conclusions; generate alternative solutions to problems; evaluate strengths; weaknesses and consequences of alternative solutions and approaches to solving problems.
- Applied Business Knowledge - Understands market dynamics, enterprise level objectives and important aspects of Horseshoe Bay Resort's business to accurately diagnose strengths and weaknesses, anticipate opportunities and risks identify issues, and develop strategies and plans. Aligning individual and team actions with strategies and plans to drive business results.
- Customer and Personal Service- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Economics and Accounting - Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, P&L statements, operating budgets, forecasting and scheduling and the reporting of financial data.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Five or more years' experience in hotels/resorts Sales and marketing & guest services or related professional area.
- 4-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, PR& Marketing, Hotel Restaurant Management, or related major.
- Ability to read, comprehend and provide instructions, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Outlook and Internet applications.
CERTIFICATES & LICENSES:
- Must provide valid document(s) to work in the US.
- Valid California Driver License is required (for specific positions).
The work environment at Company ranges from wintertime lows of 30 degrees to summertime highs to 80+ degrees. While performing these duties the employee may be exposed to outdoor and inclement weather conditions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to:
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Lift 25-50 lbs.
- Sit, stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Reasonable accommodations made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Seascape Beach Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer