THIS COULD BE A GOOD MATCH IF YOU HAVE...
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Direct service experience with disadvantaged populations and/or history of employment in customer service required; Experience in a multi-service nonprofit is a plus
- Knowledge of issues related to women’s poverty, homelessness, mental illness, trauma, substance abuse, health issues, and older adults preferred
- Excellent customer service and strong interpersonal skills; ability to engage a diverse group of participants and volunteers
- Experience supervising and/or training staff or volunteers is a plus
- Ability to exercise and model good judgment, especially in crisis situations; crisis intervention skills are a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong written and oral communication skills required
- Current valid California driver’s license, insurance, and vehicle with good driving record
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, able to manage multiple tasks and priorities, and set and meet goals and deadlines
- Oral and written fluency in Spanish and English a plus
SCHEDULE & SALARY:
This is an on-call, as needed position, with the potential to become a temporary role. Ability to work daytime hours is required. On-call hours are Mon-Fri 5:00 am-5:00 pm & Sat-Sun 5:00 am-3:30 pm.
DWC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, or medical condition.