The Assistant Park Manager I is responsible for overseeing all operations, ensuring an efficient and profitable operation by performing the following duties personally and through subordinate staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES
- Accomplish Park objectives by managing staff; planning and evaluating Park activities.
- Ensure a safe and secure work environment.
- Continually promote safety with the team.
- Assist Park Manager with monitoring inventory and controlling expenses.
- Ensure labor controls are adhered to by utilizing labor templates.
- Ensure Company Guest service standards are being adhered to; analyze and resolve quality and Guest service concerns and recommend improvements.
- Assist Park Manager in execution of promotion and upselling to increase sales andoverall revenue.
- Assist in development of staff for more responsibility or internal promotability.
- Assist with recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training Team Members, following Company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Ensure opening and closing procedures are adhered to.
- Contribute to building a positive Team atmosphere.
- Show respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; promote a harassment-free environment.
- Follow Company policies and procedures; ensure Team Members do so as well.
- Look for ways to improve operations and promote the ultimate Guest experience.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner when conducting business on or off property.
- Other duties as assigned.
- For Gated Parks:Ensure all Lifeguard training is performed under the StarGuardElite program, successfully master the program and ensure strict compliance to program standards.
- Adhere to State, Local and Federal Regulations for Aquatic Recreation Facilities.
- Ensure all Lifeguardand Attraction team members are trained in proper ride operations.
- Ensure all Lifeguard and Attraction team members are trained in Emergency Action Plan procedures.
- Maintain aquatics daily logs and continual training documentation.
- Ensure guest and team member injuries are treated and proper documentation is completed.
- Ensure all life safety equipment is maintained in proper working order.