*Work for a company that cares and receive a bonus! Licensed clinicians may be eligible for a $1000 new hire incentive bonus if hired and meet all qualifications and Non-Licensed clinicians may be eligible for a $500 new hire incentive bonus if hired and meet all qualifications.
This is an exciting time to join the Glade Run School Based Mental Health Program which is enjoying tremendous expansion across Allegheny, Beaver, and Butler Counties! We are looking for bright, passionate, creative mental health therapists to grow along with us.
Job Description: The School Based Therapist works primarily from a school setting. Job responsibilities include: completing client intakes (inclusive of psycho-social assessment, initial treatment plan and required legal consents); develop measurable treatment goals in collaboration with clients and families; complete treatment reviews in accordance with outpatient regulations; and provide individual, group, and family therapy as is clinically indicated. This position will work with children, ages 3-6 years old. Training in PCIT (Parent-Child Interaction Therapy) enocuraged.
- Master’s degree in a counseling related field which must include a clinical practicum and must be license eligible (LPC, LCSW, LMFT). Current professional license (LPC, LCSW or LMFT) and credentialing preferred. Professional license does not include Licensed Social Worker (LSW).
- Must have ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with agency personnel, community agencies, and stakeholders
- Ability to accept supervision
- Ability to adjust hours to job requirements
- Ability to work independently
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to protect the confidentiality of clients
- Eligible for PA State Police clearance, PA Child Abuse History clearance, and FBI clearance.
- Complete intakes (inclusive of psycho-social assessment, initial treatment plan and required legal consents) for assigned school-based clients in accordance with outpatient regulations.
- Develop measurable treatment plan goals in collaboration with the assigned school-based client (and legal guardian when indicated).
- Complete treatment reviews in accordance with outpatient regulations.
- Provide individual, group and family therapy as indicated in the treatment plan.
- Complete clinical progress notes in a timely manner and include references to the treatment plan.
- Consult with designated psychiatrist and school-based supervisor regularly to ensure effective collaboration and quality of service.
- Participate in individual and group clinical supervision activities as scheduled.
- Communicate and collaborate with designated school district personnel when indicated.
- Attend in-service and professional development activities as scheduled.
- Must meet agency productivity requirements.
- Enter clinical documentation in the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) in a timely manner as per program guidelines.
- Proficiency in providing Individual, Group, and Family therapy
- Evidenced based therapeutic interventions
- Child Protective Services Law and requirements as a mandated reporter
- Trauma informed care perspective
- Positive behavioral support interventions
- Strong working knowledge of the most common DSM-V diagnoses among children and adolescents
Butler, PA, United States - Early Learning Connections
*Positions typically run during the school year from mid-August to mid-June although there are opportunities to work throughout the summer.
Who We Are: Founded in 1854 by the Rev. Dr. William Passavant in Zelienople, Pennsylvania, Glade Run has evolved over the years to meet the changing and increasingly challenging needs of children, adults and families throughout Western Pennsylvania and beyond. With a focus on education, mental health, autism, and unique therapeutic offerings, Glade Run has a long tradition of linking faith and service. Last year, Glade Run served over 4,000 individuals with impactful, innovative services in school, home, and community settings. Equal Opportunity Employer
What We Offer – Community Mental Health Programs
(Must meet eligibility requirements- see policies/plan documents for complete requirements and eligibility)
- Paid mileage for traveling between client sites and offices
- Paid training and administrative time
- Licensure Supervision for FREE!
- Tuition reimbursement
- New Hire Incentive Bonuses
- Employee Referral Bonus Incentives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Glade Run is Sanctuary certified – we provide a supportive, respectful environment for our clients and our staff where shared governance, open communication, social learning and responsibility, non-violence, emotional intelligence, and growth and change are paramount in all aspects of our programming