Territory: San Francisco and East Bay
SleepQuest, Inc. is a leader in sleep care management. We improve medical outcomes for patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea. The company provides patient-centered sleep care management encompassing screening, diagnostic sleep testing, sleep therapy, patient education and OnGoing care. SleepQuest is accredited by the Joint Commission as a full-service provider of home-based sleep care services offered regionally through our patient care centers, and nationally and globally through our web-based and telehealth services. We pride ourselves in having industry leading therapy adherence (91%), patient satisfaction (96%) and net promoter score (90).
About the role:
The Area Sales Representative is responsible for meeting quarterly sales quotas and building our customer base in the San Francisco Bay Area and surrounding areas. They leverage their experience selling home sleep testing and durable medical equipment (DME) to providers.
As the Area Sales Representative for the SF- East Bay territory you will:
Expand our customer base
- Utilize consultative selling principles to achieve sales quotas within your assigned territory
- Document post-call details into our CRM system and track/analyze sales activity/results to expand business within assigned territory.
- Articulate features, advantages and benefits of company solutions; both verbally and by leveraging clinical research and marketing information.
- Manage a monthly promotional budget, including the timely preparation of monthly expense reports.
- Be a liaison and maintains a strong foundation of professionalism and integrity in our compliance driven environment.
- Build relationships with targeted physicians, medical staff, referral coordinators, medical centers, value-based payors and persuasively challenges the status quo habits of targeted customers relating to the diagnosis and treatment of sleep apnea
- Identify key influencers, plans daily routes and achieve designated call expectations with a focus on top target customers – demonstrating expert knowledge of the competitive market, individual customers and the SleepQuest value proposition.
- Partner with internal teams such as marketing and Patient Care to achieve business plan objectives and deliver stellar patient centric customer service.
- Marketing information is used to identify appropriate patients, steps for diagnosis and treatment, and showcases expertise in communicating health plan / insurance access for SleepQuest’s products/services.
Develop Expertise in OSA
- Stay current with knowledge related to the disease state, treatment options and healthcare trends. Daily utilization of published clinical reprints are used to regularly communicate the health benefits, risks, and chronic comorbid conditions associated with obstructive sleep apnea.
- Other ad-hoc projects/responsibilities as needed
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrates initiative, drive, independence, and take ownership for meeting and exceeding individual and territory business goals.
- Shares a passion to help patients and comes with a strong learning aptitude. BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
- Healthcare experience required: knowledge of health care industry, service delivery support, payor and supplier background desired
- Experience working with Managed Care, MSO’s, IPA’s, and Medical Groups, within Northern California preferred.
- 2+ years of sales experience with demonstrated results in exceeding sales quota and revenue expectations within a quota driven sales environment and knowledge of customer-service principles and processes
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software
- Must have a valid drivers’ license, an acceptable driving record, and dependable automobile transportation required
- Must reside within a major city centrally located within the assigned sales geography: San Francisco or East Bay
- Experience and knowledge of sleep apnea and durable medical equipment preferred, but not required.
- 401k Match
- Monthly Lunches at our onsite locations
- SQ pays 100% of employee medical base plans
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel is required for this position within respective territories (up to 75% of the time)