***This is an internal travel position with location/s and setting/s agreed upon at time of hire*** We currently have locations in 12 states including NE, IA, KS, MO, OK, TX, NM, OK, IL, MN, ND, CA and WA. Settings include hospital, SNF, home health, schools and outpatient.
Most placements prioritized by acquisition/new start-ups, then as needed for other short-staffing situations. Assignments are typically 13 weeks and 36 hours per week guaranteed.
RehabVisions, a contract therapy company, provides high quality rehab services to communities of all sizes through innovative care delivered with compassion.
Our therapists are dedicated to improving the lives of patients and making an impact in the communities we serve across the continuum of care. They grow as individuals and as teams, and we help them to fulfill rewarding professional goals through mentorship, collaborative teamwork and support.
We believe our people and their commitment to our values are the reasons behind our success: Compassion, Enthusiasm, Respect, Commitment, Integrity, Excellence.
Internal Travel Occupational Therapist Job Responsibilities:
- Assess and treat patients
- Complete documentation
- Plan, market and develop new programs
- Communicate with patients, patients’ families and physicians and staff
- Present in-services to fellow staff therapists
- Assist in the general operation of the department
- Supervise COTA’s in accordance to state regulations as necessary