Recovery Network of Programs, Inc. (RNP), is a private, non-profit, social service agency which has been serving the Greater Bridgeport Community and Fairfield County area since 1972. RNP is dedicated to helping those living with substance use, mental health disorders, and homelessness. Our mission is to restore hope, health, and wellbeing for individuals and families in a recovery environment that embraces compassion, dignity, and respect.
The Center for Human Services (CHS) located in Stratford, Connecticut is a CARF accredited, Department of Public Health licensed, medication-assisted treatment program for opiate addicted persons utilizing prescribed methadone or buprenorphine/suboxone, and supportive counseling in conjunction with other support and referral services. The persons served attend individual counseling to address drug use/abuse, personal/family, employment, health, and legal issues. Group and family counseling, in addition to intensive outpatient services are offered to those who voluntarily seek additional support. Clients at CHS also have access to psychiatric care.
Hours: Monday - Friday 10:00am to 6:00pm
- Collects and prepares and submits billing of client fees.
- Enters all billing for third party payers and other funding sources as necessary.
- Issues and maintains various account reconciliations and reports.
- Calls and/or mails correspondence to clients, third party payors and other funding sources, as necessary.
- Performs basic clerical functions, such as typing, filing and photocopying.
- Assumes all other appropriate duties as deemed necessary by the supervisor.