Recovery Network of Programs, Inc. (RNP), is a private, non-profit, social service agency which has been serving the Greater Bridgeport Community and Fairfield County area since 1972. RNP is dedicated to helping those living with substance use, mental health disorders, and homelessness. Our mission is to restore hope, health, and wellbeing for individuals and families in a recovery environment that embraces compassion, dignity and respect.
Jay Brothers Unified Resource Center (JBURC) This program, located in Bridgeport, Connecticut, is our newest outpatient treatment program. JBURC is CARF accredited and licensed by the Department of Public Health for both psychiatric and substance abuse services. The program serves male and female adult clients who have been affected by substance abuse and/or psychiatric issues. The program offers a variety of group sessions to help clients learn tools and skills to reduce their use of substances and eventually become abstinent. In addition, this program offers an intensive outpatient treatment program. Family/couples sessions are strongly encouraged as a means of improving communication and to serve as a foundation for establishing healthier relationships. This program offers additional resources and support to citizens returning to the community from incarceration.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Collects and prepares and submits billing of client fees.
- Enters all billing for third party payers and other funding sources as necessary.
- Issues and maintains various account reconciliations and reports.
- Calls and/or mails correspondence to clients, third party payors and other funding sources, as necessary.
- Performs basic clerical functions, such as typing, filing and photocopying.
- Assumes all other appropriate duties as deemed necessary by the supervisor.