LJA Mission Statement:
The mission of Lake Junaluska is to be a place of Christian hospitality where lives are transformed through renewal of soul, mind and body.
Located in the Smoky Mountains of Western North Carolina, Lake Junaluska is a conference and retreat center that hosts over 50,000 overnight guests annually. We have over 400 lodging rooms, a campground, and meeting space for up to 2,000 people. All of our facilities are located on a scenic 1,200 acre campus which boasts panoramic views, abundant recreation opportunities, and a 200 acre lake. Our market ranges from youth groups to affluent leisure guests primarily from the Southeastern US.
- Regularly operate all audio/video equipment and set up systems and equipment.
- Camera operation
- Audio operation
- Lighting operation
- Running presentation software
- Stage set-up and breakdown
- Assisting in the recording and resale office.
- Regularly set up and wire portable audio and video systems. Responsible for hanging banners, wiring, etc. as needed to set up rooms and/or auditorium for customers/guests.
- Routinely climb 15 foot fixed vertical ladder to operate audio and lights.
- Comply will all safety policies, practices and procedures and report any unsafe activities or conditions immediately to supervisor.
- Occasionally perform other duties as assigned.