- Work time will be outdoor/field.
- Exposure to dust and fumes/offensive smells.
- Exposure to chemicals such as fuel, grease and oil.
- Close proximity to moving mechanical parts.
- Noise level will be moderate to loud.
- Lift a maximum weight of 100 lbs., repetitively lift 100 lbs., carry approximately 50 lbs., push/pull approximately 50 lbs., and climb in and out of equipment frequently. Other repetitive motion work hand and foot levers in equipment consistently.
- Sit 8 hours per day, walk 2 hours per day, and climb the other 1 hour per day.
- Experience operating heavy equipment such as excavators, backhoes, dozers, etc.
- Verbal communication.
- Basic computer knowledge. Ability to learn and use iPad, iPhone and company software applications.
- CPR/First Aid (preferred).
Industry Related Experience or Skills:
- Knowledge of sand and gravel products and operations.
- Knowledge of site plans (preferred).
Education Required: None
Preferred Education: High School
Bilingual in Spanish Preferred: No