$18 per hour
Interested in joining a winning team? Start your career in beer with Crown Distributors!
CDK is always looking for great employees to share in our passion for excellence! Our team
oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth
opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration.
Our Culture / Our Mission:
CDK's goal is to be the best distributor in the country. We provide our customers with superior
service compared to our competition. We maintain the quality of our products at the highest
standards possible. CDK provides a safe and ideal work environment for our employees that
generate pride in their work and sets goals for personal improvement. CDK is a fast-paced
company that is always looking for ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction. Our
employees take pride in being the #1 beer distributor in Kansas, with top selling
brands like, Coors Light, New Belgium, Samuel Adams, Guinness and Corona.
CDK employees rave about the team members and management they work with. The organized
systems we have in place keep things running smoothly which keeps our employees happy. Not
to mention, a career in beer has a lot of perks, including but not limited to:
- Taxi Reimbursement to prevent drinking and driving and promote safe fun
- Company sponsored parties including FACs, holiday parties, and more
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- High quality, low personal cost benefits including medical & dental and vision insurance, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness insurance
- 401K with up to a 5% match
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Beer and spirits discounts
Assist in the repacking and replenishing of all damaged goods. Assist in the delivery route unloading process and maintain proper storage & rotation of move beer. Assist with other warehouse duties as directed.
- Repack all damaged product as it arrives at the warehouse. Make sure all products are in code and within acceptable standards to be repacked (clean, no torn labels, not dented nor broken). Always keep a clean and organized workstation.
- Assist with route delivery unloading process. Make sure all dunnage is in designated area and that all beer is warehoused in the correct location and in proper rotation.
- Assist with breakdown, organizing and cleaning of broken product.
- Help with collection of breakage from designated areas and confirm counts.
- Assist in daily trash collection around facility and grounds. Including emptying trash and cleaning crates that house the broken product.
- Destruction of out of code beer to comply with company standards.
- Return all repacked products to their correct location within the warehouse, and ensure all products are in proper rotation.
- Participate as a team member with special warehouse assignments including routine forklift & equipment maintenance and inventory stocking.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Required to repack a minimum of six cases per hour.
- Assist with any other needs as requested by your supervisor.
- Comply with all local, state and federal regulations in conjunction with Crown Distributors policies and procedures.
- Physical requirements for this position could include lifting 160 lbs without accommodations, standing durations, push/pull requirements, and overhead work.
- This job description is intended to provide general information about the position. It is not an employment contract. As with all positions, the responsibilities and duties of this position may change. The company, in its discretion, may alter this job description at any time with or without notice.
Warehouse Associate, Topeka, KS
Full Time/ Hourly
- Predominantly Monday- Friday, day shift
WHILE WE SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN CROWN DISTRIBUTORS, ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
Please note selected candidates will be subject to an MVR & criminal background check and a pre-employment physical/drug screen.