We presently have an employment opportunity for an VIP Specialist in one of our operations. In this new role, the VIP Specialist is directly responsible for explaining all features and benefits to service customers on new car upgrades and/or refinance options while maximizing customer satisfaction standards.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Meets and greets the customers in the Service Drive to possibly identify a new vehicle.
- Determine each customer’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
- Assist the customer with the selection of their vehicle.
- Complete all paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Introduces customers to Sales Manager.
- Provide paperwork of the vehicle selected to VIP Sales Manager.
- Provide a walk through of the facility.
- Schedules first service appointment.
- Maintains an owner follow-up system.
- Attends sales meetings and/or training.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Possess the drive to work independently and the ability to be self-motivated.
- Maintain a professional, respectable and well-groomed appearance.
- Possess a high school diploma.
- Extensive knowledge of computers, internet and smart phones.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a thorough drug and background screening to include MVR. Bean Automotive Group is an equal opportunity and drug free employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.