SiteLock Needs a Product Manager
SiteLock is a global leader in the fast-growing cybersecurity solutions market and is the only provider in the industry to offer complete, cloud-based website security protection. Our mission is to protect every website on the internet – and to protect those organizations and individuals who want to use the internet for business, communication or collaboration. Over the years, SiteLock has consistently earned numerous industry honors and top rankings for our products and organization and appeared on the Inc 5000 list for the third consecutive year with distinction as the top revenue-generating cybersecurity company in Arizona. Our strong brand recognition and proven thought leadership is evidenced by recent features in CBS News, Newsweek, Entrepreneur, and many other top media and publications. Founded in 2008, we are recognized as the cybersecurity partner of choice by over 16 million websites worldwide.
That’s Nice, But What’s The Job?
The Product Project Manager at SiteLock will own one or more product verticals within the SiteLock family of products. This position develops processes, explains products, and will collect and analyze feedback. But more specifically…
What Are We Looking For?
- Managing the day to day compliant development process for these product(s)
- Completing the requirements, and specs
- Reviewing and enforcing development workflow
- Developing test plans, and reviewing test results
- Managing Beta programs
- Interface with our beta users
- Explaining the product
- Collecting feedback
- Proposing product enhancements based on the customer's experience
- End to end management of bug fixes & enhancements
- Grooming the backlog for the product
- Collecting and communicating metrics
- Managing day to day product emergencies
- Being the face of the Engineering Team while dealing with other business functions
- Being the voice of the customer
- Functioning as a connection between product stakeholders and engineering team
Coordinate development efforts, prioritizing projects for resources and removing roadblocks
- Maintaining pulse on status of all projects
- Manual and exploratory testing
- Internal train the trainer sessions
- Other duties as needed to support the research and development team as well as other business units or management (Finance, Marketing, Business Development, Sales, etc.)
Nice To Haves
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects at the same time
- Focus on time management and prioritization
- Knowledge of SQL and query development
- Experience with bug tracking tools and project management tools such as Jira and Gitlab.
Anything else? Absolutely.
As the cybersecurity industry continues to experience exponential growth, our talented team is committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity through new technology partnerships and innovative solutions that will help anyone with a digital presence to thrive online. Not to mention, we’ve received many local awards recognizing our people and “best of cool” culture. In addition to our relaxed, friendly, and positive environment, SiteLock offers a competitive benefits packages and plenty of perks to keep our employees happy and motivated.
So What About The Perks? Perks Matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. SiteLock pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO, and 8 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Snacks. Hungry? Swing by our break room and browse our snack selection.
- Growth opportunities. When we grow… our people grow! Our plan is to double in size by 2021. In order to do that, we need to develop our team members and foster their knowledge in cybersecurity and business.