Are you someone who enjoys interacting with clients? Do you love solving challenging problems? Are you looking for the next step in your career? If this is YOU, come and join EMS and our Client Support team!
The Client Support Specialist will be the first point of contact with the customer. This is an important position that requires excellent listening, communication and problem-solving skills. You must have an eagerness to learn and contribute to a strong team environment, and genuine interest and enthusiasm with working directly with customers to build relationships, understand their expectations and delight them with results.
You will respond to inbound calls and email communication to identify, document and prioritize the needs of the customer. You will be expected to resolve 80% of client issues independently and when necessary escalate the issue and follow through to resolution.
- Quickly become proficient with proprietary software
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to software, hardware use and configurations through remote connections, telephone support and email
- Coordinate tasks with third-party vendors
- Coordinate software updates
- Exercise client confidentiality
- Performs other duties as required