Come grow with us!
Pacific Coast Fruit Company is a local, family owned produce distributor that has proudly served our Pacific Northwest retail, wholesale and food service customers since 1977. We are now one of the largest independent produce distributors in the Northwest with distribution centers in Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington.
Our employees are a big part of our success, and we truly believe the words of our founder, Emil Nemarnik, who often said, Take good care of your employees, customers, shippers, and farmers and they will make you successful. As a Receiver, you'll not only earn a competitive hourly wage and comprehensive benefits, but also open doors to a wide variety of advancement opportunities. Pacific Coast Fruit Company takes pride in developing employees and recruiting from within, and we hope this position is just the beginning of your career with us!
What you'll do...
- Properly tag and distribute received product to pick slot and rotation
- Operate a Stand-up or Sit-down Forklift
- Operate a pallet jack
- Stack produce cases
- Receive product into the rooms, using the Produce Pro WMS to scan/move/verify each time product is touched
- Supply products to the PF production rooms by a combination of building products onto racks, and delivering product directly to the lines
- Clean warehouse
What we look for...
- Warehouse experience
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and desire to work as part of a productive and collaborative team
- Passion for meeting and exceeding customer expectations
What you'll gain...
- The opportunity to contribute, learn a lot, and have fun along the way
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews
- Comprehensive health insurance package including, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and profit sharing plan as well as paid time off
- Lots of fresh produce you can eat or take home to your family through our generous employee purchase program
If this sounds like your kind of job, wed love to hear from you!