Provide administrative support to the Director of Accreditation. This is a part-time position of 20 hours per week.
This position may require working from home, within a short distance to Snellville, GA, or Charlotte, NC, and within a short distance to a major airport.
- Maintain database of all accredited schools, run queries and reports as needed
- Support accreditation staff and schools through emails, phone calls, and mail correspondence
- Coordinate accreditation visits (schedule school visits, assign chairs/team members, maintain ePlatform information)
- Assist with event preparations and attend training and regional commission meetings
- Maintain regional office website as it pertains to accreditation
- Manage reports such as Annual Reports and others pertaining to states, regional accrediting bodies, Colorado Springs office (may involve reading, editing, filing, corresponding)
- Answer basic questions for schools regarding other programs that support accreditation such as certification, School-based Professional Development, ConNexus, etc.
- Order and track accreditation supplies and recognition items, marketing/promotional pieces
- Attend Accreditation staff meetings
- All other duties as assigned