AllOver Media seamlessly weaves relevant brand messages into the daily lives of engaged consumers. Founded in 2002, we are the largest alternative out-of-home company in the U.S. We deliver unrivaled national coverage and precise targeting to provide solutions wherever our advertising partners need them. Our suite of advertising products include gas station advertising, truckside and transit advertising, indoor advertising, door hangers and more.
The Campaign Sales Coordinator will support 2-4 Account Executives assisting with coordinating presentations, generating proposals and contracts, and other day-to-day administrative duties. The Campaign Sales Coordinator will work directly with clients to manage successful coordination of campaign activity/execution that delivers on expectations. This position often acts as the liaison between the Sales and Operations departments. Being an excellent communicator, creative problem solver and an organized project manager are required to be successful!
The purpose of this role is to be the epicenter of AllOver Media. The Campaign Sales Coordinator acts as a liaison by communicating internally and externally while providing excellent custom service to continuously drive revenue, from ideation to campaign completion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide support to a team of National Account Executives and Management
- Assist with proposal pricing and budget recommendations
- Generate sales reports and help maintain database integrity
- Research and update leads for the National Account Executives to prospect
- Collaborate with the Marketing Department to provide the sales department with the most current AOM messaging and images
- Create customized PowerPoint and Excel presentations, campaign summaries and recaps
- Coordinate mock-up and creative requests
- Assemble and ship product samples to clients
- Research and analyze advertising placement locations to assist in building client proposals
- Oversee the processing of advertising campaigns
- Work with Operations to ensure contract execution meets expectations
- Act as primary client contact, offering quality customer service throughout the campaign. Includes but is not limited to:
- Communicate with assigned clients to receive creative artwork according to requirements and deadlines
- Provide ad placement status updates including Proof of Placement
- Resolve any campaign issues that dont require a contract change
- Available after office hours to clients
- Collaborate and communicate with all departments (Creative, Install, Leasing, and POP) to ensure client satisfaction
- Research solutions and provide inventory status updates to sales for each campaign being executed
- Make sure all revenue is accurately recorded in BBP and Salesforce
- Collaborate with other departments to create efficiencies and promote continuous improvement
- Assist with special projects as needed