The United Way of Southwestern Pennsylvania (UWSWPA) is seeking a dedicated, detail-oriented Part-Time Leadership Assistant for our Butler, PA office. For more than 90 years, the United Way has inspired donors in the region to invest in their community and address pressing economic and societal problems.
The Part-Time Leadership Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Butler Region Director and Corporate Relations Manager, Local Operating Board, and Executive and Impact Committees. In this role you will facilitate communications and meetings between the Butler Region Director and community/business leaders; process financial, grant, and donation data; and complete a broad range of confidential administrative/management assignments.
- Schedule appointments/meetings; disseminate agendas; maintain calendars and contact lists; prepare letters/correspondence; handle incoming mail and packages; and manage telephone and other related clerical duties
- Complete research as needed; maintain electronic databases; and develop and compile survey information
- Support a variety of community impact programs, events, and campaign activities
- Maintain partner agency grant-related information, assisting Butler Region Director in all aspects of Impact grant-related work, including the online system; and monitor partner compliance with United Way Partner Agreement
- Ensure that all external communication materials are accurate and error-free
- Record and send all incoming donations, paper and payroll, to bank for processing
- Handle daily financial tasks in a proper, expeditious manner with extreme attention to confidentiality and accuracy
- Maintain office equipment; provide administrative support to other positions as needed; and complete any other duties deemed necessary