The Digital Strategist will be responsible for working with account teams, cross-functional teams and clients to develop and contribute to strategies that leverage the power of the entire digital ecosystem.
- Serve as an agency subject matter expert and thought leader for customer relationship marketing (CRM) strategies and marketing automation platforms, including Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Journeybuilder, Pardot, Marketo and Hubspot.
- Responsible for the successful development of digital strategies across digital platforms, including web, mobile, email, social media and search, with emphasis on CRM strategy and marketing automation.
- Work alongside agency cross-functional teams to develop fully integrated digital marketing strategies and solutions that deliver on our clients’ business and marketing objectives.
- Candidate must be a problem-solver and innovator who will look for ideas and solutions through analytics, technology trends and audience insights to influence brand/marketing strategies.
- Provide consultation and guidance on various areas of online marketing communications, including CRM, email, marketing automation, web, search and social.
- Oversee the planning and execution of online strategies and specific projects, campaigns and platforms, including CRM/automation, email, websites/landing pages, SEO/SEM, social, video and emerging technologies.
- Work with the digital team and account teams to help define scope and recommended approach for digital projects.
- Develop unique strategies and build upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed client objectives.
- Manage digital strategy status updates, support strategic conversations and investigation.
- Identify key digital trends and insights to make business decisions.
- Leverage research tools and data to form strategic approaches that are driven by actionable insights.
- Manage and assist in analytics reporting, evaluation and insights derived from digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilize Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Tableau in conjunction with other reporting services to track metrics to refine client strategies.
- Collaborate with the media team to complement online buys.
- Support Digital Experience Director and Sr. Digital Marketing Director in providing digital marketing support, coaching, professional development and training to 2RM associates.
- Support overall agency digital marketing efforts, including contributing to email/marketing automation, social media, blogs, webinars and new business efforts as needed.
- Work with Digital Experience Director and Sr. Digital Marketing Director to continually assess and improve the types and levels of digital marketing services the agency provides.
Agency SME: CRM / Marketing Automation
- Responsible for the development and execution of communication plans that utilize CRM strategy and marketing automation to improve clients’ relationships with customers, improve customer retention and drive sales growth.
- Serve as an agency subject matter expert, resource and thought leader for customer relationship marketing (CRM) strategies and marketing automation platforms, including Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Journeybuilder and more.
- Consult with accounts across the agency in customer relationship strategic planning initiatives.
- Manage execution of customer relationship marketing strategies from planning and campaign setup, through launch, reporting and optimization.
- Execute B2B direct marketing programs, including list specifications, list audits, tracking elements and overall management.
- Follow QA processes for data management, program execution, list pulls, and analysis and provide recommendations for process enhancements
- Research and report on CRM trends and developments in key channels.
- Acquire and maintain relevant CRM and marketing automation certifications, including but not limited to HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.