- This is a full-time hospital based leadership position located in Schuyler, NE. Licensed Physical Therapist required.
RehabVisions, a contract therapy company, provides high quality rehab services to communities of all sizes through innovative care delivered with compassion.
Our therapists are dedicated to improving the lives of patients and making an impact in the communities we serve across the continuum of care. They grow as individuals and as teams, and we help them to fulfill rewarding professional goals through mentorship, collaborative teamwork and support.
We believe our people and their commitment to our values are the reasons behind our success: Compassion, Enthusiasm, Respect, Commitment, Integrity, Excellence.
The rehab director/clinic manager oversees operations of the rehabilitation department/clinic; administers company and facility-specific policies and procedures; manages, markets and develops therapy services programs; manages and develops staffing; completes staff performance evaluations; evaluates, examines, treats, monitors and provides ongoing assessment of patients/clients per discipline-specific job description and scope of practice; performs all necessary paperwork/reports; maintains communication with employees, patients/clients, patient/client family, caregiver, physician and contract site staff; presents in-services; and other diverse duties as requested or required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide orientation, supervision and evaluation of new staff, volunteers and students. Ensure appropriate staffing levels and staff mix to achieve department/clinic efficiency and goals.
- Manage department/clinic budget to expectations.
- Develop and appropriately document quality reporting/quality assurance records.
- Complete RehabVisions and facility-specific reports as required.
- Complete and implement plans of correction action to address staff and/or department/clinic deficiencies.
- Explore, recommend and develop new market opportunities and programs.
- Attend management and department/clinic meetings and conferences. Conduct staff meetings, in-services and other educational programs as appropriate.
- Oversee and/or prepare therapy documentation audits and other required department/clinic compliance audits/procedures.
- Assist the accounting/billing team and other support staff with authorizations and insurance claims/denials to secure reimbursement as needed.
- Comply with discipline-specific job description for essential duties and responsibilities when providing patient/client care.
- Complete necessary documentation in accordance with state and RehabVisions guidelines.
- Consult with other members of the rehabilitation team to select treatment programs consistent with the needs and capabilities of the patient/client and to coordinate comprehensive services delivery.
- Develop treatment protocols/procedures using evidence-based guidelines and patient/client-specific goals.
- Respond in a timely manner to referrals. Develop effective rapport with referring healthcare practitioners.
- Present a positive service-oriented approach with patients/clients, family, caregivers, facility staff, and co-workers at all times.
- Facilitate employee training in areas of compliance, communication and clinical quality.
- Assist with equipment maintenance scheduling and monitor supply inventory.
- Demonstrate ongoing commitment to reducing costs and improving productivity in the rehabilitation department/clinic.
- Oversee the scheduling of therapists and patients/clients to maximum efficiencies.
- Maintain rapport and positive working relationships with administrators, therapy staff, the healthcare team, patients/clients, family, and caregivers.
- Understand and comply with RehabVisions’ policies and procedures, including but not limited to, universal precautions, safety, risk, and emergency.
- Direct patients/clients to appropriate accounting/billing staff when necessary.
- Facilitate new insurance provider agreements and process renewals/amendments.
- Oversee operations to ensure employees follow established provider agreements, including maintaining clinician credentialing requirements.
- Strong customer service orientation with the ability to develop positive, supportive relationships with co-workers, patients/clients, their family, caregivers and healthcare team. Demonstrate the ability to work well as a team member or independently. Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to adapt to change in a positive manner. Take pride in performed work and use effective time management strategies. Demonstrate strong leadership abilities when working with therapy staff, facility staff, administrators, corporate staff, the local community and referring practitioners.
- Demonstrate responsibility for supervising staff. Implement supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the facility/organization’s policies, procedures and applicable laws. Demonstrate responsibility for interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints; and resolving problems.